Tuesday, July 12, 2011
(All photos property of Orchid Grey)Hi there everyone! This is Julie of Orchid Grey, stepping in while miss Morgan is on a well deserved vacation. Summer is my absolute favorite season, as a New Englander I have learned to relish it, to truly appreciate these couple of months of sheer heat and humidity. July and August slip away so fast, these are the ten things I hope to do before summer's end:
1. Take the Casco Bay Ferry to Peaks Island, ME and have a picnic/ beach day with my sweetheart.
2. Rid my apartment of all extraneous stuff and finally reach organization nirvana (I must be dreaming).
3. Spend a full day at the beach like we used to when I was a kid.
4. Finally learn how to surf (I've wanted to since I was in 7th grade).
5. Learn how to change the tube on my bike and ride to work.
6. Go to a drive-in movie.
7. Make popsicles.
8. Swim in the river in my hometown.
9. Create more.
10. Get married! Of course this will happen, but I'm just really excited.
What are your summer resolutions?