Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's Summer


beach
Oh hi there. Remember me? I'm back after a glorious two week vacation at the beach. I spent my time away from the city, away from work, and away from almost all thinking. I absolutely couldn't have had such a stress free vacation without the help of my Guest Bloggers. A HUGE thank you to the girls for filling in for me while I was away. It gave me the chance to push everything aside and enjoy my quiet time off. I know I've mentioned how hard as it is to keep a blog going, but whenever I think of all the wonderful people I've gotten to know it really makes it all worthwhile. Thank you so much girls!
cliffs
It's summer. And the list of things I want to do in the summer is very short. 1, go to the beach. 2, be with friends. The end. If I can't pull myself away from these for long enough to sit at the computer and plug out a post, you'll have to excuse me for a bit. It feels like it's already going too fast! I have a few posts from June that I want to share as well as plenty of pictures that I took while I was away. I'm sorry if posts aren't going to be as regular as they used to be. I'm trying to be as present in my real life as I can right now. If there's ever a shortage of posts on here you can find me sharing away on twitter.
beach
dashmark-white
How has everyone been? I need to play major catch up with my emails and blog reading in the next few weeks, but I hope everyone's summer is going just as great as mine. Don't forget to check out the girls who were so kind to take time out of their busy schedules to help me be away from mine!

Andrea from Blonde Bedhead
Meg from Design Diary
Julie of Orchid Grey
Veronika of Tick Tock Vintage



signature_jane

7 comments:

marcela said...

amazing pics
http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

Caroline said...

I've been relishing in the good weather!! Love the photos!! xo.

Mrs. Bubz said...

Beautiful pictures! Uggck, I'm jealous! ANYway, WELCOME BACK!! (:

The Semi Sweet said...

I'm happy you're back to blogging, if only for a little bit during the summer. I love the pretty beach pictures. Makes me even more excited that I'll be at the beach this weekend:) Yay Beaches!!

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

i'm glad that you had such a lovely & relaxing vacation. 2 weeks seems like such a long time to step away from it all, but i'm sure the time flew by for you. i hope you've returned feeling rested and centered. xo.

Sweet Laundry said...

Next week I am spending some much needed time at the cottage, and I CAN'T WAIT!
I think your beach photos are just breathtaking and I really can't wait to see the photos from your vacation. I wish it was summer all year round. Maybe I should move to California :)

Veronika Novotny said...

Morgan welcome back!! A big, yay, to all of the fabulous ladies that guest posted for you while you were away, what a fabulous round up of bloggers!! Enjoy the rest of your summer hun & can't wait to see the vacay pics. xx veronika

 
back to top