Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cranberry Morning Scones


guestpost
Hi all, I'm GUEST POSTING today for my lovely friend, and NEW MOM, Sarah! She's had her hands full with a new addition to the family. Sarah and her husband Trevor welcomed little baby Iris last week. I am beyond happy for them. They couldn't be more deserving of such a beautiful little girl. When I went to Denver this fall to visit them, Sarah and I spent some time doing one of our favorite things, baking. When she asked me to guest post it was only natural that I wanted to share a recipe we didn't get a chance to make. Hopefully it's something she'll be able to enjoy with her gentleman and baby Iris very soon. 
denversarah
Scones are one of my absolute favorite things to have for breakfast. I became addicted while I was studying abroad in London, which is actually where I met Sarah over five years ago. I hope you enjoy the recipe as much as I do and sit back with a cup of coffee or tea to enjoy these sweet treats. 
wknd
dashmark-white
I'm out of town this week but you can follow along on twitter to see what I've been up to. Hope everyone is having a great week. I can't wait to fill you all in on my trip!





signature_jane

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I love a good scone. Enjoy your time out of town. XO!

Cranberry Morning said...

Scones are my favorite too! These look delicious. Congrats to Sarah and her husband on the new baby. Wouldn't it be fun to be sitting in a cafe in London, eating scones and drinking coffee - like the one directly across from the Palace of Westminster! And I love the name of this post. :-)

 
back to top