Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Scenes from a Weekend : XIII


wknd
On Friday I ran errands around NYC. I had a big to-do list of things that I'd been neglecting, and places I needed to stop in. Most of these things put me right in the middle of Manhattan at Rockefeller Center. It's such an iconic area in the city. As I was running around, heavy bags in tow, I was dodging tourists left and right. Even though I've lived in the city (this time) for over two years there's still so much of the tourist side that I haven't experienced yet. I need to make time for those things too.   
wknd  wknd
I spent the rest of the weekend at my parents house. I had a few things to do because I was traveling out of town early Monday morning. The weekend went by so quickly and was even quieter than usual because I dropped off Lua on Saturday for the duration of my trip. I miss her so much already! It's strange how different my daily routine is without her around. My rainy Sunday was just as it should be. Tea, a few classic movies, painting my nails, and snacking on hummus. A quick, but quite lovely weekend. 
wknd
dashmark-white
I'm out of town this week, but you can check in with me on Twitter! Feel free to say hi, send a message, and chat it up. 



signature_jane

1 comment:

Liza said...

Looks like a lovely weekend. I love the photographs!!

xL

 
back to top