Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lazy Days


lazy
Vacation, July 8th
Kev and I spent the day relaxing between beaches. My cousin was out in the morning so we took her to one of the quieter spots. After she left we headed back to the bay and paddled around again. This time we went out together. It was alot of fun, except I wanted to stay really close to shore because this little inlet is a breeding ground for great whites! 
lazy
lazy
lazy
We spent the afternoon under the umbrella and watched these little boys out in the water. It sparked a really interesting conversation about the differences between boys and girls. The little girl of the group was sitting with her mom quietly playing in the sand, while this pack of boys went off into the water and tried to sink each others kayaks by any means necessary. Including making very loud yelling calls and dive bombing each other.
lazy
Are you all getting tired of water pictures yet? We headed home for the afternoon and showed Lua some deserved attention. Lua is happy to be anywhere, but I've decided that she is definitely a country dog. Here's what's Lua's Summer Vacation looked like.
lazy
lazy
I popped up again on another site this week! You can find me over on Divalicious Life, Best Outfits of the Week #3. Thank you so much Daša!
All these special posts reinforce the idea of community that I love so much about this whole space. For example, check out this girl who I would have never found had I not been on Divalicious virtually right next to her. 

Thank you again to all the wonderful readers out there! And make sure you aren't a no-reply comment blogger so I can get back to all your comments. 


1 comment:

Caroline said...

Love love your photos especially the first two!! xo

 
back to top