Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day! I spent the weekend at the beach with Kevin and my family. We had beautiful weather, perfect for trying out my brand spanking new camera!! 
Friday was a day of ridiculous errands. I get most Fridays off in the summer.  Since I'm either spending quality time with Kev on the weekends or driving long distance to get to him I usually do all my errands on Friday. This weekend was getting heels for a wedding I'm in, a new camera, external hard drive, make up refills, vet appointment, etc etc. I started at 10am and finished at 6pm. 
We spent Saturday at the beach (Lua spent Saturday lounging in her baby pool). Then we had a BBQ Saturday night with family and friends. Just a good All American summer weekend. Click through for some pictures I posted of my family on Mother's Day.
Pictures by Kev
How was your Father's Day weekend? 

1 comment:

Mikhaila said...

Gorgeous pictures, what kind of camera did you get? I'm saving up to get a fancy one eventually!

 
back to top